VoiceBio is based on the fact that everything is vibration. Everything about you is carried in the sound of your voice – your template of perfection, and every way that you and your environment might have distorted it over time, causing emotional and physical imbalances.
For all the instruments available on this planet, the most powerful is the human voice. This is especially true when the voice is used for healing.
- Jonathan Goldman, author of Healing Sounds
Based on Detailed Research
The VoiceBio system is based on more than 2 decades of research. Over many years of doing voice analyses on people with different issues, patterns of frequencies became apparent.
The Scientific Basis
Based on the research of Alfred Tomatis, “Every frequency is a nutrient.” All the parts of the body, down to the cellular level, function at different frequencies. If there is an imbalance, it can cause a wide range of issues.
You can lose frequencies in many ways:
- Irritating Frequencies Growing Up – If you grow up with an irritating frequency (a critical parent, or even a refrigerator or fan) your ear actually turns that frequency down over time. Then when you move out, you now are deficient in that frequency.
- Physical Issues or Trauma – These can also create blockages in your system that don’t allow the free flow of frequencies through your system.
- Emotional issues or Trauma – These can affect the balance of frequencies in your system. It is like a stuck emotion or negative belief is a frequency that throws off the balance in your system.
- Hearing Issues – Simple hearing loss can affect the nutrients that are getting into your body. Based on the research of Alfred Tomatis your voice doesn’t make frequencies that you can’t hear (you can make them, but they don’t naturally come through your voice if you are not hearing them).
The human body is an instrument, and everything about this human instrument is carried in the voice. With the VoiceBio technology we can record energetic information from the voice, and begin to understand where certain energies are weak or missing (frequency deficiency), or where there is an overabundance of certain energies, and develop a plan for restoring balance.
We take a voice print of the subtle energetics of the body using the subconscious mind and body. We are taking a holographic image of your energetic body systems, revealing frequency patterns in the body, which allows you to understand the root cause of physical-emotional energetic imbalances, and to see which areas of your body need support because of exhaustion, and which areas need stimulation.
VoiceBio is a voice analysis/bioacoustic tool which evaluates the frequencies of your voice to determine your state of health and wellness. Along with the assessment, you will receive several options to re-harmonize your energy system, including healing sound, toning exercises, and more.
The remedy is to play back the missing frequencies into the body to balance it out. It is similar to vitamin therapy – if you are missing a vitamin in the body, you take that vitamin so you have a good balance of all frequencies in the body – so energy can then flow through your whole system. This is similar, but with sound therapy.
Toning (singing or humming a vowel at that note) is even more effective than just listening to a song that is primarily in the key you are missing.
The basic idea is that every issue physically and emotionally is supported by a frequency landscape within your whole system. It doesn’t mean that you actually have a certain issue when that landscape is present, but it could lead to that issue manifesting in your system. Our voice reflects that frequency landscape. By listening to sounds or music and/or toning in a certain key, you break up that frequency landscape and the issue can no longer exist. Once you break a frequency pattern, the disease or condition cannot exist.
You speak into a microphone and the computer analyzes what notes are present as you speak. A healthy person hits all the notes of the scale when they speak.
The software then analyzes the sound of your voice to see what notes are lowest or missing, and what notes are too high.
I provide you with a download link for music in the key of the two lowest or missing notes, in order to infuse them back into your system.
Ideally you listen to the 20 minute songs two or three times a day (They are very pleasant to listen to). It is even more effective if you tone along with the song (using any vowel or humming). I will provide you with easy instructions and helpful tips. We also recommend colors to work with to help restore the balance.
Below are examples from two different people, illustrating how unique each person’s voice print can be.
Trauma, Emotions, Physical Health, & the Resonance of Healing
- Nothing in the body (or the universe) happens in isolation, and when there is an emotional disturbance or trauma that happens in a person’s life, these energies have an impact on our physical health and the functions of certain organs. Trauma is especially notorious for being stored within the body, but this often goes unrecognized and un-dealt with in the hustle of daily life. Trauma can completely shut down entire energetic pathways within the body, creating extreme blockages.
- Negative emotions like anger, fear, and anxiety create chaotic vibrations within the body that can be harmful to physical health, whereas the definition of peace is a stable consistent vibration.
When a Voice Print is completed using VoiceBio, we get a wholistic map of the interconnectedness of the emotional and physical correspondences, as well as indicators as to what types of nutrition, lifestyle changes, emotional healing, and frequency supplementation that may help you resonate back to your natural state of health and wellness.
When there is dis-ease within the body, a sound therapy perspective would say that the body isn’t resonating at its natural, peaceful (stable) frequency. Our work is to resonate those aspects of ourselves back into their natural peaceful states, and VoiceBio gives us a map for doing so.
Maps are great, but the ultimate responsibility for wellness lies in YOUR hands, as only you can make the choices necessary for consistent, daily practice and improving your individual wellness.
How Does Frequency Work With the Body?
Everything in the Universe functions through a sound vibration, including every organ, system, and gland in our body, each having its own keynote frequency. Your voice holds a unique blueprint of the composite frequencies of your human body.
The keynote frequencies found in the body are the very same frequencies found in music. And just as the note of C appears several times on a piano keyboard at varying octaves, the note of C appears many times in the body. The voice, being the composite sound of the human being, is representative of all of the frequencies in the body. There are 12 keynote frequencies in the human body.
- Our organs, systems, and glands are meant to function independently, and yet in order to maintain health, all organs and systems must be in constant communication and interacting equitably. If communication breaks down, or if excessive or prolonged stress is placed on one system or organ, an imbalance can develop.
VoiceBio assesses physical and emotional energy patterns, through a simple voice print that counts the number of each note in the Chromatic music scale that a person speaks. This information is sorted and graphed to reveal which tones (notes) are present, and which are missing or weak – all correlating with physical and emotional patterns. We then look at various holistic remedies that can be used to help regain balance.
(A balanced voice would hit all of the different notes in a musical scale while speaking, resulting in a graph with smooth curves, almost like an ocean wave.)
Prior to Your VoiceBio Session
- For best results, you will be asked not to eat or drink anything other than water, (or smoke anything), for at least 1 hour before your voice print session. This means no tea or coffee, and no apple cider vinegar, lemon, or honey added to water.
- You will also need to be alone in the room, not in the presence of a friend or family member, as their energy can unintentionally affect your energy and skew the results of your voice print.
The Process of Taking a Voice Print
The process itself only takes about 8-10 minutes, after which we will discuss the results and I’ll give you techniques for using your own voice to balance the energy.
At the time of your scan, you’ll be asked for your name and date of birth.
I will ask you to respond to three questions that elicit different responses, using the left hemisphere of the brain.
The VoiceBio software will record the Notes present in each response, and once enough data has been collected, we will move to the next question. The software instantly sorts and graphs the frequency tones.
- I will analyze your voice print, and we’ll discuss ways you can build up the two lowest notes/tones to help achieve balance and well-being.
What does a Voice Analysis measure? A Voice analysis measures twelve note frequencies of the chromatic scale that relate to our energetic health. It gives a holographic view of the body and emotions, and shows the root causes of energetic imbalances. It allows us to see which areas of the body need support, which is KEY to balancing our energetic health, holistically and expeditiously.
How do I balance these frequency notes? The priority is through music that is specific to the tones (notes) you most need. I will also provide information on various other options for your consideration.
- Included with your session is music for each of your two lowest notes, information on additoinal options for each of the notes you will be receiving, helpful toning tips, and more.
VoiceBio is a cutting edge tool that offers an inside peek at holistic energy patterns within the individual, as well as within a couple or family unit.
Book Your VoiceBio Session
VoiceBio is a way to get a picture of what is going on inside your body, through your voice.
Session includes your VoiceBio scan, anaylsis and review of your voice print results, several options to balance your energy system, including types of nutrition, lifestyle changes, emotional healing, and frequency supplementation, sound tracks for each of your two lowest notes, toning tips, and more.
Follow-up sessions are usually done after 6 to 8 weeks to allow