Feng Shui is an ancient Chinese art of arranging buildings, objects and space in an environment to achieve harmony and balance that will bring peace and prosperity into ones life. At the centre of Feng Shui is chi, which is the vital life force that resides within every entity. Chi is formed by combining two opposite yet complementary forces called yin and yang, where yin is the feminine energy and yang is the masculine one. You can bring about positive chi by making simple changes to your surroundings and see the energy flow in your living and working spaces improve.
You can activate your living and working spaces to boost your abundance, health and romance.
This library includes frequencies of principles of feng shui from Marie Diamond. Use these to set up your home or office to make it a place of calm and healing energy. Find your energy number and apply the principles to your Relationship direction, Wisdom direction, Success direction & Health direction.
– Attract Prosperity by putting something gold in your success direction
– Place something Diamond in the NW corner of the room for faith, courage, belief/trust in self
– Place something Emerald green in the E side of the room for healing, support and to manifest the healing you are doing in your life
– Place Citrine Crystal in the center of the house or in the NW area of the home for long-term wealth and investments
– Energy #s 1, 3, 4, 9 – place any memorabilia of people who have passed on in the W side of the living area
– Keep space in front of your desk to allow openness to clients, allow your ‘Phoenix to fly’
– If you have files/paperwork, keep the pile on the left (dragon level) higher than the pile on the right (tiger level) to be more accepted and respected